This appeared yesterday in some third rate tabloid newspaper. While all tabloid press is third rate and normally you would have to be a fool to believe anything written in such a publication, even the date, I find myself wondering if this is true.
Have a read and see what you think.
Mike Pompeo demands truth from Beijing as US investigates if COVID-19 escaped from Wuhan lab during experiments and China covered it up by blaming 'wet' food markets
- Shocking report says officials believe Wuhan Virology Lab was source of virus
- Claims virus was isolated from bat in bungling attempt to upstage US scientists
- But escaped after lab worker became 'Patient Zero' in lab accident, reports say
- China quickly blamed the Wuhan 'wet market', which did not sell bats
- Country is refuting allegations the pandemic could have originated in laboratory
- WHO parroted the Chinese government's claim about the market's likely role
- Trump confirmed that the US is investigating the possible role of the lab
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo warned Beijing to 'come clean'
- US diplomatic cables in 2018 warned of risky bat research at Wuhan lab
- Army general admits that 'we can't be certain' about where virus emerged
- If true, the disaster could go down as biggest government cover up of all time
Well what do you think ? I have long suspected myself that there is more to this pandemic than meets the eye. I have long suspected that China has far more responsibility that we are being given to believe.
I am still thinking we will come out of this mess eventually but how many people will have died by the time we do ? Will I be one of them ? If we do escape from Armageddon I do hope we emerge into a better world. For me that world would be infinitely better if it did not include China. Perhaps this tabloid report is true, perhaps it is not but no matter China is not a country to trust. A brave new world has to include a complete boycott of everything Chinese. Close all borders, no travel in any way to China, sell nothing to China and buy nothing from China.
Well that is what I think !